What we collect
district m sets cookies which identify your computer to associate with equivalent identifiers from partner platforms. This enables us to transact with 3rd party buyers and sellers of media inventory while collecting as little personal data as possible.
How the data is used
We use this data to:
- Understand traffic patterns and ad performance
- Report to publishers and advertisers using aggregated anonymous ad serving data
district m only provides the data it has collected to partners and service providers in order to provide, maintain, and enhance its service offering. All data is provided in an aggregated and anonymized fashion.
district m retains data for as long as it is necessary to fulfill a legitimate business purpose or if required by law.
district m will delete data pertaining to accounts that have been terminated, contracts expire, or if a request from a user, publisher or advertiser is received.
- GDPR [Europe]
district m has adopted the necessary policies, processes, practices and contractual clauses to comply with the European General Data Protection Regulation as outlined in this document.
- CCPA [California, USA]
- PIPEDA [Canada]
- Privacy Act [Quebec, Canada]
Membership and Industry Standards
- Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) USA
- Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) Canada
- Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) Europe
- Trustworthy Accountability Group (TAG)
Third Party Services
Third party services incorporated into our website may collect information about your visits to our site for analytics, retargeting and conversion tracking purposes. This information could be combined with information collected from other sites.
You can opt out from third party platforms for marketing purposes at the following addresses.
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices
- Digital Advertising Alliance: http://www.aboutads.info/choices
- Your Online Choices (Europe) : http://www.youronlinechoices.com
Changes and Updates
district m will update this statement as online advertising regulations change.